Mall Commercialisation at MacDonagh Junction
Reasons why MacDonagh Junction Shopping Centre is a great choice for promoting your brand:
Easily accessible from the M9 Motorway and adjacent to Kilkenny Train Station
Over 30 leading retail brands situated in an attractive historical setting featuring the heritage buildings of the former railway and famine workhouse. Anchor stores include Next, H & M, TK Maxx, Dunnes and River Island
1,000 car parking spaces, parking rate of E2 for three hours
Free children’s play area and fabulous Workhouse Square Courtyard attracting over 3 million visitors annually
Free Wifi in the Workhouse Square
||€150 + VAT
|Over 3 Days
||€125 + VAT
|Over 5 Days
||€100 + VAT
|Over 21 Days
||€75 + VAT
- Please complete the mall promotions application form available to download here specifying the exact description of the proposed activity with accurate dimensions and visuals for approval.
- All signage, decorations and promotional material must be of a high standard and must be approved prior to the commencement of the promotion.
- A mall license agreement must be signed by an authorised signatory.
- Full payment must be paid no later than one week before display is scheduled to take place. Displays must not be set up if full payment has not been received.
- Promotional displays, set-up and stocking must take place outside of centre trading hours.
- Promotional displays must be set-up and stock must be carried by competent staff. Centre Management will not be available to provide assistance. Supermarket trollies must not be used for this purpose.
- Tables/chairs or other furniture required for promotion must be provided by promoter.
- Car parking fees are not covered in the promotion fee. There are no arrangements to waive car parking costs.
- Display stands, signage and branding must be professionally produced. Any handwritten signage in evidence will be removed.
- Mall promotions must be insured to the requirements advised by the Centre and a specific indemnity must be in place for the centre. Without notification from the centre that your insurances are adequate the promotion must not take place.
- Promotional staff must keep within the area of their promotional stand. It is centre policy that customers are not canvassed directly but rather given the opportunity to approach of their own volition.
- Collection buckets/canisters containing the charity name may be placed on the promotion stand for voluntary contributions by the public.
- Leaflets are to be placed on promotion table for customers and are not to be handed out to customers.
- All staff must be smartly dressed.
- Staff must not eat, drink or chew gum or sweets whilst on duty in exhibition areas.
- Staff personal possessions, including clothing and bags, must not be left in view of customers.
- All refuse, packaging and carrier bags must be kept out of sight of customers and must be placed in the refuse bins in the service yards throughout the day or at the end of the trading day. Mall refuse bins must not be used to place refuse.
- Centre employees will not man any kiosk whist promotional staff deal with matters away from the kiosk.
- Preferred mall locations may be requested but specific locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Promotions may be moved at the discretion of Centre Management.
- Displays will be removed at the discretion of Centre Management if any activity carried out differs from than that outlined at the time of making the booking.
- After sales service details must be prominently displayed on the stand and on promotional literature.
- No amplification of any description is permitted.
- Public Liability limit to be €2,600,000 or more.
- Indemnity to principal, Hurley Properties ICAV Ltd t/a MacDonagh Junction Shopping must be noted on the policy for the duration of the promotion.
Your feedback has been received.